1. What are the names of the members of the Irish rock band U2?
A) Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr.
B) Larry, Moe & Curly
C) Bono and Cher
D) Peter, Paul & Mary
2. What does "erin go bragh" mean?
A) Get me a beer!
B) Don’t go bragging
C) Ireland forever
D) I’m looking over a four-leaf clover
3. What is the alternative title of the song "Danny Boy"?
A) Londonderry Air
B) Achy-Breaky Heart
C) Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ye
D) When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
4. What were the shapes of the marshmallow pieces in the original Lucky Charms cereal?
A) Polygons, quadrilaterals and hexadecagons
B) Squares, circles, triangles
C) Rock, paper, scissors
D) Hearts, moons, stars and clovers
5. What is the name of the Irish priest depicted by Spencer Tracy in the 1938 classic movie "Boys Town?”
A) Father Flanagan
B) Father Time
C) Father Damien
D) Judas Priest
6. Before baking Irish soda bread, why is a cross traditionally slashed in the top of the loaf?
A) Because it makes the bread smells good
B) To scare away the devil
C) It gets too fizzy without it
D) To pour in the butter
7. What is the minimum number of years that Irish whiskey is aged?
A) As long as it takes
8. In Irish folklore, what is the traditional profession of a leprechaun?
A. A cobbler or shoemaker
B. Pot o’ gold maker
C. Pipe maker
9. In early television commercials for Irish Spring soap, a woman expresses her approval of the product by saying what phrase?
A. I can’t believe it’s not butter!
B. This is g-r-r-reat!
C. Manly, yes, but I like it too
D. Calgon, take me away!
10. Where would you start looking for Irish moss?
A. At the end of a rainbow
B. Under St. Patrick’s Day parade floats
C. In the water. It is a seaweed found along the west coast of Ireland.
D. Under the Blarney Stone