On The Move: November
26 Oct 2010
HIRES / PROMOTIONS
Drabik joins staff of Bishop Eye Associates
• Dr. Carole Drabik has joined the staff of Bishop Eye Associates, 224 Pembroke Drive, Hilton Head. A graduate of the University of Vermont, Dr. Drabik received her doctorate from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia, where she graduated cum laude. Drabik recently practiced at the Lankenau Hospital, the Low Vision Service of The Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia and an ophthalmology practice in Massachusetts. Her specialties included geriatrics, low vision and vision rehabilitation, as well as cataracts, glaucoma and retinal eye care.
Dr. Drabik can be reached at 843-689-3937.
• Debbie Gibbens, RN, has been named to the community relations team at Hospice Care of the Lowcountry. Gibbens’ medical background includes emergency/trauma nursing and critical care transport. She is also certified in memory impairment. At Hospice Care, her roles will include community outreach, education and fundraising. 843-706-2296. www.hospicecarelc.org
• Paige Cope has been named Spa Manager at Hampton Lake. Cope is an experienced aesthetician with more than 11 years in the spa industry. 843-836-5253. www.hamptonlake.com
• CoastalSouth Bancshares, Inc. has announced the addition of Ray Quinlan, Jim Hodges and Lee McCollum to its board of directors and the hiring of Charlie Christy as chief financial officer. www.coastalstatesbank.com
• Donna D’Ambola has joined Del Webb Communities, builder of Sun City Hilton Head and The Haven at New Riverside, as a sales consultant. D’Ambola is a member of the Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors and can be reached at the Sun City sales office at 138 King’s Creek Drive, Bluffton, by phone at 843-706-8518 or by e-mail at donna.d’firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Gary Davis has joined Colleton River Plantation Club as marketing agent. Davis will facilitate property sales within Colleton River for other realtors. www.colletonriverclub.com
• Koll Farman has been hired as an assistant golf professional at the Dataw Island Club. Farman is a Class A PGA professional and will assist the club with tournament operations, group and individual instruction, golf shop management and outside services. 866-683-2829. www.dataw.com
• Lila Konecny, formerly of Data Publishing and the marketing group of Hargray Communications, has moved to Hargray’s Buck Island Road office as their new customer account manager. She can be reached at 843-706-1855 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
• Keith Kline has joined Harbour Health Insurance Solutions. A Hilton Head resident for the past 10 years, Kline is a licensed agent who works with businesses and individuals. 843-671-9200. www.hhisolutions.com
• Trish Heck has been hired as a client services associate at Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc., 23-B Shelter Cove Lane, Hilton Head. 843-842-0580.
• Richard Crose has joined Coastal Plains Insurance as an insurance producer. Coastal Plains Insurance is located at 15 Bow Circle, Hilton Head Island. 843-785-7733.
• Fringe, an Aveda Concept Salon, has promoted Jaime Braymiller to a senior stylist. Braymiller specializes in advanced hair, color hair design and avant garde special event hair. 843-785-7400